Welcome to Day 21 of #JulyOT!!
Now that you've been learning all about IoT during #JulyOT, it's time to consider certification!
Whether you’re a student wanting to validate your expertise in IoT or a professional IoT solution developer looking to stand out from the crowd, the Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification may be perfect for you! This certification involves passing only one exam: AZ-220 – Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
The AZ-220 exam measures your ability to:
- Set up the IoT solution infrastructure (10-15%)
- Provision and manage devices (15-20%)
- Implement IoT Edge (15-20%)
- Implement business integration (5-10%)
- Process and manage data (15-20%)
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions (15-20%)
- Implement security (10-15%)
Stay tuned as we share resources for each of these exam areas throughout the rest of #JulyOT to help you prepare!
Visit the AZ-220 – Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam page to learn more.